Sabtu, September 13, 2008

European E-inclusion Award 2008: Kapasitor Invited!

Another good news following after my presentation for MSC APICTA 2008 at MDEC yesterday. Here are snippets taken from my email today:


...
Having found the information about “Kapasitor” project I am writing to you on behalf of the European Commission in regards to your organization’s possible participation as a nominee for the European e-Inclusion Awards 2008.

For more info please check: www.e-inclusionawards.eu or see the files attached (e-brochure and Press Release). The official Awards’ website is also where organizations can register their interest, which in turn allows the download of the Entry Form.
...

and also,

...
I know that this is a bit of a short notice but I our team did not come across your project earlier. I do like your work and activities a lot and believe that you would make a strong application therefore I am contacting you just now myself.
...

It's really a good news for us. But unfortunately, we cant get our nominated. Would you like to know why? read the post written by uculer

haih, so sad!

Tiada ulasan: