Rabu, Ogos 20, 2008

New update in Kapasitor

Salam and selamat to all,

1. Kapasitor Activities.
I have to face the fact that I can’t get my eyes off the latest activities on the main page of Kapasitor. Well, personally I find it kinda fun to play at and I keep on refershing the main page just to know what’s going on in Kapasitor.

So, I’m proudly present to you a new addition to Kapasitor; Kapasitor Activities. It’s a simple page that keeps on refreshing every 5 seconds to keep all of us informed on what’s going on. Now, you can see who’s making friends, where’s the new comment, what’s new post in Kapasitor Artworks, who’s just uploaded a new profile photo, new blog post in Kapasitor Community and so on. Now, we don’t have to refresh the mainpage anymore :P

2. Kapasitor Artworks
New update in Kapasitor Artworks. Since I fell in love with JQuery’s plugin Jcorousel, I put the same effect in every art posts and somehow improve the navigation in that section. Now, you can browse other artworks sent by that member. For example, check out this post by Ahnep

3. Kapasitor in Facebook
We created a new group for Kapasitor in Facebook. And if you interested, you can always check out other social pages at friendster, myspace, hi5 and multiply.

4. Dashborad Improvement
Yes, some of you may not realize this but we are here to make it official. You can see what your friends are doing in your dashboard. The activities only show friends in your network.

Tiada ulasan: